The training runs will take place over four days, leading up to the final Three Peak Race on the 5th day.
The Run is being organised in consultation with experienced adventurer and triathlete, Mark Shrosbree. (See video)
Altitude range 1500 metres - 3400 metres.
- Chagaunti & Giri river: 1500 metres
- The farm: 2100 metres.
- Neraghati Peak: 2500 metres
- Chaal Peak: 3000 metres
- Hatu Peak: 3400 metres
Rs. 20,000 / $300 for six nights. Includes accommodation, all meals & taxes, airport transfers from/to Chandigarh.
Rs. 2,000 / $30 Entry Fee - donated to Purkal Youth Development Society.
- Guided afternoon hikes
- Table tennis, snooker, darts, boules, card/board games
- Piano, guitars, DVD/book library
- Yoga for athletes with qualified and experienced yoga teacher
- Overnight trekking
- Day excursions to local villages and temples