The first Himalayan Orchard Trail Run is being organised for late March, 2018.
The training runs will take place over four days, leading up to the final Three Peak Race on the 5th day.
The Run is being organised in consultation with experienced adventurer and triathlete, Mark Shrosbree.
Altitude range 1500 metres - 3400 metres.
- The farm is at 2000 metres.
- Neraghati Peak - 2500 metres
- Chaal Peak - 3000 metres
- Hatu Peak - 3400 metres
- The river is at 1500 metres
Cost : Rs. 20,000 / $300 for six nights, all meals included, airport transfers from/to Chandigarh.
plus Rs. 2,000 / $30 Entry Fee - donated to Purkal Youth Development Society.
- Guided afternoon hikes
- Table tennis, snooker, darts, boules, card/board games
- Piano, guitars, DVD/book library
Yoga for athletes with qualified and experienced yoga teacher
- Overnight trekking
- Day excursions to local villages and temples